Friday, June 22, 2012

Turn Out The Lights

It's quiet in the classroom today.  Too quiet.  The kids are off enjoying their first day of Summer Break and I'm here wrapping up the last few ends in the classroom.  When the year began, we started with Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready For Kindergarten.  So, it seemed fitting to end the year with Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the Last Day of Kindergarten.

The end of kindergarten is always bitter-sweet.  We're all excited (teachers and kids) to have a well deserved break, but we can't help but think that we've had a really good thing here.  We've all grown in so many ways.

It's time to turn out the lights on another great year.  See you in the fall, friends!

Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. I bet it did seem way too quiet with all of your students gone. :) That's how I feel when I walk out the door the last day and everything's put away like we weren't even there all year. It's amazing how long it takes to get our rooms put together and how fast it is taking all of it down.

    I wanted to let you know that I added your blog to my new list of blogs at Kindergarten Network. Stop by sometime and check it out when you have a chance. Be sure to let me know if I left out any details you would like to be added.

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten
    Kindergarten Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those books! I'm a new follower :)

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete