Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gardening Books and Pinterest

I know several of the parents in my class are already on Pinterest.  If you haven't already discovered it, it's a great way to find fabulous activities to do with your kids.  We've just started reading books about growing gardens in kindergarten.  I started a Pinterest board with some of my favorite garden themed books for kids. 


You can check out my Pinterest boards by clicking here.  I have lots of educational activities, books on different themes, and even a bunch of sewing projects and recipes.  I'd love to follow you, if you are on Pinterest.  Please let me know, so I can add you to my list!

For now, I hope you'll take a look at some of my Favorite Gardening Books for Kids. You can find most of them at the public library, Barnes and Noble, or Amazon.  We've been reading many of them in class and I know the kids would love to explore them at home as well.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment